суббота, 17 сентября 2011 г.

amit varma md::I merely wish to reiterate to the world that i am not amit for goddsake amit varma md

amit varma md amit varma md::I merely wish to reiterate to the world that i am not amit for goddsake!
Also amit recently, and famously, won the bestiat prize.
This award is a renowned prize in journalism.
Most famous for the fact it is merely two letters away from a sexual pervert most weird.
Not to say that amit is anything but most ordinary.
I may have caught him in a delicate situation with a doberman once but he assured me it was platonic.
So you should let him be.
Every once in a while i get welcome emails from people who want me to write for them.
Newspapers, magazines, people who want a kind word written on the blog.
This is all quite exciting of course.
For a struggling freelance writer nothing fuels the ego like people wanting you to write and willing to pay for it too.
My theory is this.
The party concerned decides to link up with the half dozen or so more popular blogs around.
Amit, obviously, ranks up their right at the top.
I come just below him, merely three hundred blogs between us.
So the party whips up an email addressed to person number one on the list, i.
Amit varma, and then cuts and pastes it to everyone else on his list.
Without changing the salutation.
So this means, more often than not, i get an email addressed to amit varma offering big bucks, if seen from very very close, for my modest writing abilities.
This deflates my ego so.
I feel crushed and belittled.
And then i reply in the affirmative because i am an mba and my priorities are very clear.
Nonetheless i am not amit varma.
Stop sending me emails like that.
Unless of course you are the bestiat prize people sending out the prize cheque.
In which case i am amit varma!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the feed.
You can , or from your own site.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий